Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Drawing is the most immediate connection to our creative impulses. The hand is forever reacting to our eyes, our emotions and our imagination. These sample drawings from a thirty year period offer a representation of many drawing impulses and media.
1. Monstrosities #4 Conte on newsprint 04/77
2. Still Life Conte on Sugar Paper 08/02
3. Chinese Ink Study India Ink on rice paper 03/03
4. Sea Collection India ink on rice paper 09/02
5. Atmospheric View pencil on buff paper 02/11
Posted by Linda at Headwater at 7:51 AM