Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

It's All Part of the Journey

I am very happy to announce that I have a one woman show in North Grenville! As many already know, I lived and worked in Kemptville for 15 years and during this time made many friends and colleagues. In my previous post I spoke about the residency at Geraldine's Gallery, 1505 Hwy 43 in Kemptville, Ontario. Early in August, I enjoyed the experience of focusing on watercolour on the grounds of the heritage home this gallery owner Geraldine Taylor, artist, community activist owns.

Now I present works from my collection of the past 5 years called: It's All Part of the Journey, from August 20 to October 10. There are 18 works in the  encaustic medium I am so fond of. Come drop by, and browse in the large room to experience to rich textural display they offer.

I hope to see you there!
Summer Solace, Encaustic on Wood Panel           $400.

No comments:

Post a Comment