Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

Meditation 1

My latest work, Meditation 1 is inspired by the Wildflowers of Ontario series begin early this year in February 2017. I hope it achieves the purpose of creating stillness and a sense of peace as you 'meditate' upon it. I will be showing the entire series at the Aylmer Art Association Spring Show June 2, 3, 4 at St. Paul's Church in Aylmer. You are invited to join me there!

I will be teaching a two-part Beginners' Watercolour course this spring, May 20, 27 with the Pontiac Art Association. They have an old schoolhouse they've renovated to make a home for the 'Pontiac School of the Arts' near Shawville, QC, and this course will be the first of the new teaching calendar for 2017. I invite you to learn some techniques and explore the medium along with me.

Join me by contacting me on this blog, leaving your name and phone number, or directly contacting:
Meditation 1                                  $290. Framed

Pontiac School of the Arts

artschool@artpontiac.com


Phone: 819-647-2291

No comments:

Post a Comment